The first working release of the argouml-sql module is planned for around
15 April 2007. With this release you can:
- Build a class diagram that represents a logical relational data
- Generate sql for at least one database system
After the release in April there still is work to be done (in no specific
- Implement code generators for the most common database systems
- Parsing of SQL DDL scripts
- Reverse engineering of databases
- Special attribute notation for relational models (like in real database
- Assist the user in building a relational model (auto-creation of foreign
key attributes for associations for example)
- Auto-create a relational model out of a class diagram
- perhaps more...
This page was last modified by $Author: elbedd $
on $Date: 2013-08-13 11:09:36 -0700 (Tue, 13 Aug 2013) $.